Hiring a Dancer - General Terms
1. We don't perform or run events for all male groups. No respectable belly dancer does. Any booking for an all-male event will be declined and any booking made for a mixed event that turns out to be an all-male event will be cancelled, even if the dancer has already arrived at the venue, and the full fee may still be payable.
2. All of our dancers are professional and will arrive at the venue in plenty of time to perform/teach (assuming no major disruption occurs outside of their control)
3. The contract will include a start and finish time for the performance/teaching session. This is the time that the dancer expects to be teaching or performing. Any major (more than 15 min) variations to these times should be discussed as soon as possible. The dancer may have another engagement to attend.
4. The dancer will easily accomodate a delay of 15 mins in starting their performance. However, if delayed by more than 15 mins, the dancer is authorised by the client to deduct this time from the total length of the performance/teaching session. This condition is material to the contract and can only be varied through specific agreement
5. We usually ask for a £50 deposit to be paid to the dancer in advance to secure the booking (this can be waived in certain circumstances). This is a non-returnable, non-transferrable deposit. The balance of the fee should be paid, in cash, to the dancer, BEFORE, she performs
6. Our dancers are professional and will treat all clients with respect. They expect to be treated with respect in return. Any client behaving in an inappropriate way towards our dancer(s) will be liable to lose the dancer's services and pay the full fee.
If you would like to discuss a potential booking, please contact usvia our webform or call Katy C on 07780 708544
Frequently Asked Questions about hiring a dancer.
All images and text on this website are © 2013 learnbellydance.co.uk unless otherwise stated.